Zebronics has launched the product useful for most of the smartphones users to experience Virtual Reality.
The new product launched by Zebronics is ZEB-VR Headset. This Virtual Reality Headset comes with a pair of lenses with interpupillary distance and focus adjustments based on the display size of the Smartphone and this gadget. These adjustments made best gives you improved and comfortable eye focus.
The Headset is light weighted as made of plastic and comes with a memory foam padding that keeps the user comfortable even wearing it for extended periods of time. The headset comes with a magnetic lock with adjustable front cover that helps to keep the Smartphone in the correct place.
Key features in Zebronics ZEB-VR
- Ultra-immersive motion sensing game experience
- Adjustable Focal length and pupil distance
- Extra soft contact pad to have comfort in extended usage.
- Powerful magnet trigger which is compatible with Google cardboard
- Lots of games available from Oculus VR App store or App store
- Comfortable and durable enough size for wearing glasses
- Reserved perspective window for AR or camera shooting purpose
- 360 degrees panoramic views live, images, videos and games.
Specifications of ZEB-VR
- Compatible screen size is between 11.43 cm (4.5 inches) and 15.24 cm (6 inches)
- 160 mm and 83 mm are maximum height and width.
- Pupil distance can be adjusted maximum up to 20 mm.
- Focal length can be adjusted maximum up to 10 mm.
- The dimensions of the product are 190 X 160 X 105 mm and weighs 103 gm.
- Materials used in manufacturing it are
Case: 100 % new ABS
Head Strap: Nylon
Magnet ring: Neodymium rare earth
Magnet disc: Ceramic.
This featured product is available in India at Rs. 1600.